1) What is Blockbuster’s amortization timetable? Do you think it is appropriate?
2) What would be the impact on Blockbuster’s 1988 earnings per share if 5 year amortization
were applied to this goodwill?
3) What would have been the effect on earnings per share if Video Superstore purchases were
not included in 1988 revenues?
4) Over what period does BV depreciate its “base stock” videotapes?
5) What was the effect on earnings per share of the change in depreciation method for “hit” tapes
(assume that hit tapes made up 25% of new tape purchases, and that the average hit tape
was owned for half the year)?
6) What was the effect on earnings per share of these sales to franchisees?
7) What was the effect on 1988 earnings per share, of the non-recurring items: area development
fees and initial franchise fees?
8) What would BV’s 1988 earnings per share be after all of the above adjustments?
9) Ignoring #3 above, what would BV’s 1988 earnings per share be after
the above adjustments?
10) What would BV’s Price/Earnings ratio be, given all of the above
adjustments (including #3)?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more