chapter 1 (use chapter 1 power point)
1. In your own words, describe what the following statement means to you and why?
“In the absence of conclusive educational data, educational decisions should be based on assumptions which, if incorrect, will have the least dangerous effect on the student”
2. Based on your professional and perhaps personal experiences, rate the following “Reasons for Optimism” for Inclusive Practices from 1 (most optimistic) to 4 (least optimistic) and explain your rating in the textbox below.
• Inclusive Education and Schoolwide Reform ________
• Access to General Education Curriculum ________
• Positive Behavior Interventions & Peer Supports ________
• Self-Determination & Transition to Adult Life ________
3. Based on your professional and perhaps personal experiences, rate the following “Reasons for Concerns” for Inclusive Practices from 1 (greatest concern) to 5 (least concern) and explain your rating in the textbox.
• Inconsistent Access to Inclusive Education ________
• Questionable Quality of Curriculum & Instruction ________
• Too Many Families are Frustrated by the Lack of Professional Responsiveness
• Challenging Working Conditions for Special Educators _________
• Limited Post School Options _________
CHAPTER 2 (use chapter 2 power point)
1. Identify and describe the six life cycle stages:
2. Identify and describe IDEAs six principles:
3. Given the unexpected emergency school campus closures due to COVID-19, explain how each of the following issues and concerns may be even more challenging for families with learners with significant disabilities. Provide possible solutions, interventions and/or strategies for each.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more