6215C Week 9 Special Areas of Practice: Children, Families, and Death
Please not that this is an MSW course. Please check Grammar and use some of the resoures I have provided
• Baggerly, J., & Abugideiri, S. E. (2010). Grief counseling for Muslim preschool and elementary school children. Journal of Multicultural Counseling & Development, 38(2), 112–124. Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
• Edgar-Bailey, M., & Kress, V. E. (2010). Resolving child and adolescent traumatic grief: Creative techniques and interventions. Journal of Creativity in Mental Health, 5(2), 158–176. doi:10.1080/15401383.2010.485090 Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
• Drakeford, M., & Butler, I. (2010). Familial homicide and social work. British Journal of Social Work, 40(5), 1419–1433. doi: 10.1093/bjsw/bcp079 Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
• Werner-Lin, A., & Biank, N. M. (2012). Holding parents so they can hold their children: Grief work with surviving spouses to support parentally bereaved children. Omega: Journal of Death & Dying, 66(1), 1–16. Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
Children, Families, and Death
• Explain the implications of young children’s magical thinking and egocentricity on their ability to understand death.
• As a social worker, how can you assist a parent in helping a bereaved child, under 7 years of age, whose older brother died from a suicide by overdose?
• Justify the type of treatment (individual, family, or group) that you would recommend.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more