Copy and paste the questions into the student comments section. Read the questions thoroughly. Answer the questions in a full and complete manner. Use complete sentences, including proper spelling and grammar. When you are ready to turn in your assignment, add a check mark to the Submit for Grading box and then select Submit. Module 3: Natural Forces Affecting the Driver Vocabulary: Please define six (6) of the following terms in your own words. Please do not just copy and paste the definition.
1.Gravity- Heaviness or weight.
2. Inertia- Inertness, especially with regard to effort, motion, action, and like ; inactivity; sluggishness.
3. Potential Energy- The energy of a body according to the position of the body
4. Kinetic Energy- The energy of a body according to the motion of the body or of the particles in the system.
5. Friction- Surface resistance to relative motion, as of a body sliding or rolling.
6. Traction- The adhesive friction of a body on some surface, as a wheel on a rail or a tire on a road.
7.Centrifugal Force- An outward force on a body rotating about an axis, assumed equal and opposite to the centripetal force and postulated to account for the phenomena seen by an observer in the rotating body.
8. Centripetal Force- The force, acting upon a body moving along a curved path, that is directed toward the center of curvature of the path and constrains the body to the path.
10. Force of impact- Module 4: Signs, Signals & Pavement Markings
1. Explain the purpose of the following
A. The difference between solid and broken lines is:
B.Yellow lines (broken or solid) indicate what type of traffic flow:
C. White lines (broken or solid) indicate what type of traffic flow:
2. Observe and describe the different signs in YOUR city. Give specific examples of each (include color, shape, what the sign is for, etc. ).
A. A regulatory sign:
B. A motorist services sign:
C. A recreational sign:
D. A sign that you know what it means because of its shape:
*If each of the above signs do not appear in your town then describe any 3 different types you see in your community.
3. Explain 3 interesting or important facts from Module 3 and 4. A. B. C.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more