1. From an ethical perspective, why is informed consent of paramount importance? From a legal perspective, what are the three elements involved in adequate informed consent? Define these terms: capacity, comprehension of information, and voluntariness.
2. As a counselor, what are your responsibilities pertaining to storing, transferring, sharing, and disposing of client records?
3. Define these terms: confidentiality, privileged communication, and privacy. How are these related concepts? How is each term distinct? How might you balance the ethical right of minor clients to privacy and confidentiality with the legal right of parents to information pertaining to counseling sessions with their children?
4. The Duty to Warn and Protect What are the major implications of the Tarasoff case? What was the ruling in the Bradley case? What are the implications of the legal ruling in the Jablonski case?
5. What are the ethical and legal aspects of therapists forming either social or romantic relationships with former clients? What specific factors need to be addressed by therapists before they get involved in any personal way with former clients? Do you think it is ever justified, regardless of the amount of time elapsed since termination, for a therapist to form a sexual relationship with a former client? Explain your position.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more