1. Explain which of the three measures of central tendency (mean, median, mode) are appropriate to use for each of the two cases below. Do not work out the problem. Only express your answer and explain why you chose the answer.
a. Prices of laptops: $600, $1300, $2000, $3500
Hershey’s Bar®: 50 cents
M and M’s®, Payday®, Twix®: 50 cents
Reese’s Pieces®: 50 cents
Nestle Crunch Bar®: 60 cents
2. Search the internet to find two graphs to critique: one you evaluate to be a good graphical representation of the information presented and the other to be a poor graphical representation of the information presented.
Answer the following questions about your selected graphs.
- What types of graphs are used to display the information?
- Briefly describe the purposes of the graphs.
- Do the titles and notes explain the data satisfactorily? Explain why or why not.
- What additional information would have been helpful?
- What suggestions would you make for a better presentation of this data?
- What questions would you ask the researcher about how the data were collected?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more