Final Project Guidelines
Complete a 10- to 12-page paper with the following two parts:
Part 1: Timeline Construction
- Create a personal timeline of significant life events from birth to the present. Your timeline may be a line drawing or it may be outlined in an organizational chart or displayed in a chronological list.
- Identify at least six significant events that you believe have impacted your development. Of these, at least one must have occurred during childhood, one during adolescence, and one during adulthood.
Part 2: Timeline Analysis
- For each of the life events on your timeline, do the following:
- Describe the life event as age-graded, history-graded, or non-normative.
- Explain how it was significant to your development and why.
- Explain how it impacted you cognitively, psychologically, and/or socially.
- Explain how each event and associated change influenced your identity development through your lifespan.
- Support your statements with developmental theory and integration of knowledge you gained throughout the course.
The Final Project will be evaluated according to the Final Project Rubric located in the Course Information area. Be sure that the Final Project is written using APA format.
I already have a rough draft of this paper attached – I just need the rough draft added to and perfected according to the guidelines and the below comments from my instructor. I also have attached a list of resources used throughout the course that need to be implement; I have a resources page as well in the current paper attached. At max, I only need 12 pages.
I have attached the comments from my instructor, these need to be added/adjusted/moved around within the paper.