Write a set of simple instructions for completing a household or workplace technical task. Your instructions should contain:
- a clear and limiting title
- a logical organizational structure with a chronological numbering system
- major and minor steps for completing the task
- identity of intended audience
- a brief description of the object or process
- preliminary information
- safety information
- materials needed to complete the task (as suited for your audience and specific task).
You must select a task or an object that you are extremely familiar with, and may not use references. You may use graphics and need to follow the basic principles of document design.