To observe, record, and analyze nonverbal communication.
2. Complete the four observations by the due date.
3. Each entry should be structured the same as the model observation found in the
section on D2L. Make sure you use and label all of the bold-faced headings as depicted in the
4. Each observation is different from the other three. The difference is determined by the assigned
primary focus. The instructor will discuss in class suggested ways of conducting the four different
—Primary focus: Body (posture, gesture, facial, eye, touch)
—Primary focus: Clothing/Artifacts
—Primary focus: Spatial/ Proxemics
—Primary focus: Vocalics/Paralanguage
5. Observation 1: should be of two or more people.
Observation 2: may be of one or more persons.
Observation 3: should be of two or more people.
Observation 4: should be of only one person.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You
include yourself as one of the people “observed” in these
6. The length of each entry should be 500-600 words. (See “Observation Model” in Assignment
folder on D2L).
7. All four entries are to be typed and stapled and handed in on the due date.
8. Each observation is worth 25 points for an assignment total of 100 points; you will lose 25 points
for each observation not included.
9. The grading rubric found on D2L will tell you exactly what elements of the assignment the
instructor will grade and the point value of each element. Be sure to include one copy of the grading
rubric stapled on top of your observation packet when you submit your four observations.
NOTE: I will attach an example how should each observation look like
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more