Select a new, realistic good or service for an existing industry.
Write the economic analysis section of a business proposal. This will include statements about the market structure and the elasticity of demand for the good or service, based on text book principles. You need to create hypothetical data, based on similar real world products to estimate fixed and variable costs.
Required Elements: You must address each question in a separate section and use appropriate section headings, otherwise, 5 points will be deducted if you do not follow this.
· Identify market structure
· Identify elasticity of the product
· Include rationale for the following questions:
1. How will pricing relate to elasticity of your product? (Hint: you should base your argument on the Total Revenue Test.)
2. How will changes in the quantity supplied as a result of your pricing decisions affect marginal cost and marginal revenue?
4. How could changes in your business operations alter the mix of fixed and variable costs in line with your strategy?
No more than 1000 – 1200 words your proposal is consistent with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more