This merely a paper that has to be between 1,200 to 1,500 words.. I posted all the information needed to write this paper that is why it seems a bit much. However it is just a paper and the guidelines.. Please look carefully before you send me an agreement with a price. This is a not a big assignment I just posted all the guidelines..
You must write about your observations in third person;
You must use from ; http://www.apa.org/journals/by_subject.html
You do not provide an itemized narrative to the items. Part 1 (do not submit responses to) it is merely a guide for you in what you are to be looking for when you observe the group and I do not want your responses to these singularly and/or itemized in your paper.
This required Portfolio assignment that will give you experience observing and interacting with people outside of the classroom. It has been designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop skills, synthesize knowledge, and integrate learning in a real world setting. This assignment accomplishes that goal by challenging you to:
• Observe a group discussing a topic of interest such as a focus group, a community public assembly, a department meeting at your workplace, or local support group
• Study how the group members interact and impact one another
• Analyze how the group behaviors and communication patterns influence social facilitation
• Integrate your findings with evidence-based literature from journal articles, textbook, and additional scholarly sources
Purpose: To provide you with an opportunity to experience a group setting and analyze how the presence of others substantially influences the behaviors of its members through social facilitation.
Process: You will participate as a guest at an interest group meeting in your community to gather data for a qualitative research paper. Once you have located an interest group, contact stakeholders and explain the purpose of your inquiry. After you receive permission to participate, you will schedule a date to attend the meeting; at which time you will observe the members and document the following for your analysis:
• How were the people arranged in the physical environment (layout of room and seating arrangement)?
• What is the composition of the group, in terms of number of people, ages, sex, ethnicity, etc.?
• What are the group purpose, mission, and goals?
• What is the duration of the group (short, long-term)? Explain.
• Did the group structure its discussion around an agenda, program, rules of order, etc.?
• Describe the structure of the group. How is the group organized?
• Who are the primary facilitators of the group?
• What subject or issues did the group members examine during the meeting?
• What types of information did members exchange in their group?
• What were the group’s norms, roles, status hierarchy, or communication patterns?
• What communication patterns illustrated if the group was unified or fragmented? Explain.
• Did the members share a sense of identity with one another (characteristics of the group-similarities, interests, philosophy, etc.)?
• Was there any indication that members might be vulnerable to Groupthink? Why or why not?
• In your opinion, how did the collective group behaviors influence individual attitudes and the group’s effectiveness? Provide your overall analysis.
Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper incorporating your analysis with evidence to substantiate your conclusion. Explain how your observations relate to research studies on norm formation, group norms, conformity, and/or social influence. Integrate your findings with literature from the textbook, peer-reviewed journal articles, and additional scholarly sources. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Use at least two references in your writing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more