Due Friday 5pm.
You will read an interview article from Greater Good magazine from the University of California Berkeley about the benefits of stress. Then you will answer some questions about it. The goal is to practice critical thinking about psychology information, learn about research methods in psychology and to learn about the research covered. Here is a link to the article online and a pdf attached(so two ways to access the same article).
Instructions: Write answers to the following questions using complete sentences.
1. What are the article title, author, and date published?
2. What are the qualifications of the expert interviewed for the article? Come up with one example of a bias that might be influencing the expert.
3. How was stress measured by the expert?
4. What claims about human behavior or mental processes are being made in the article?
5. What evidence was presented to back up the claims?
6. Come up with one example of an advantage to the methods used by this expert.
7. Come up with one example of a possible problem with the methods used by this expert.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more