You will choose an organization on which to carry out an analysis of the current organization and management practices and identify problems and/or opportunities. You will develop the appropriate recommendations, strategies, and implementation plan. You will create a written professional analysis, which includes recommendations. Your report should include the following sections:
1. Compay Information
– What does the company do?
– Where is it located?
– What is the company history?
– Determine the competition in the industry. Who is the industry leader? What is the size of the entire industry?
– Describe the corporate culture.
– Find information for those seeking employment. What is the recruitment process?
– What are the minimum job requirements?
– What is the compensation?
– What are the benefits?
– Are there currently any job openings with this company? Describe one.
– Have there been any employment issues? Lawsuits, sexual harassment, affirmative action, employment discrimination
3. Strategic Planning
– What is the company’s mission statement?
– Perform a SWOT analysis
– Research examples of three strategies (growth/retrenchment) used by the company in its past and describe the situation
4. Organizational Structure
– Research the company’s organization chart. If you cannot locate the official chart, construct one to be included with the report (the top employees are listed inn the annual report)
5. Personal Viewpoint
– Discuss how you think this company is operating in terms of its organization and management.
– Discuss the current organization and management practices. Identify potential problems and/or opportunities facing the company, and develop some recommendations, strategies, and implementation plan.
– State whether you would work for this company and why.
MUST BE AT LEAST 4 PAGES, SINGLE-SPACED, WITH MLA FORMAT. SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 4-7 SOURCES/REFERENCES.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more