Assignment 2: The Benefits of Word
Due Week 3 and worth 120 points
Suppose you had the opportunity to speak to a group of people who had never used computers and were reluctant to utilize applications such as Microsoft Word to perform pencil-and-paper tasks such as writing letters, making lists, creating documents, etc.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Provide at least three (3) concerns that you believe the group would have about using computers and word processing applications.
2. Describe one (1) strategy that you would use to ease the identified concerns of the group, and explain the specific information that you would communicate to them to achieve this goal.
3. Explain two (2) additional benefits that you would present to the group to help them understand the specifications of these types of applications and enhance their knowledge of them.
4. Use at least two (2) quality references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe the purpose and use of microcomputer applications in organizations.
· Distinguish among the common features of microcomputer applications.
· Use word processing software to create and format documents.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in microcomputer applications.
· Write clearly and concisely about topics related to microcomputer applications using proper writing mechanics and technical style convention.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more