For this first week’s assignment, you should conduct an exploration of Google images. This is intended to be a “rabbit hole” activity – that is to say that you should enjoy the journey as a key part of the activity, without any specific “goal” or end result in mind.
Here is what you should do:
1) Go to Google and search for the phrase “technology and art.” Then switch the results to “images” and begin to look at what shows up.
2) Note that there are various categories across the top (contemporary, design, fantasy, etc.) and also that when you click to view an image, there is a “view more” option that allows you to view more similar images.
3) Be free-wheeling with it…you aren’t looking for anything specific – just trying to see what is there and what you find interesting and/or unique.
4) When you find images that you like, save them in a Word document (you can either save the image itself into the document or you can simply copy and paste the link). After each image (or link) in the Word document, you should type a couple key words or sentences that come to mind for you when you view the image. This can be groups of words, partial sentences or phrases – a description of why you like the image, etc. It doesn’t need to be a polished paragraph or anything like that!
5) You should choose a minimum of 5 images with accompanying text but could go up to 10 if you choose. Save the Word document and submit it here by midnight on Sunday 1/20.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more