“The Pre-Solicitation Notice” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the importance of the pre-solicitation notice to the success or failure of the contracting process. Speculate on the consequence of a contracting process without the employment of the pre-solicitation notice.
- Recommend at least three approaches in which the pre-solicitation notice process could be improved to better assist first-time contract bidders. Support your recommendation.
“Reducing Typical Proposal Weaknesses” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, speculate on where most companies fall short in the proposal process. Suggest three methods for a business owner to take to reduce the typical proposal weaknesses. Support your suggestion.
- Describe the major differences between a solicited and unsolicited proposal. Analyze the role amendments play in the long-term relationship between the government and the contractor.
Please respond to one (1) of the following two (2) bulleted items:
- The vast majority of the world uses a 95% confidence in building confidence intervals. Give your opinion on why 95% confidence is so commonplace. Justify your response.
- Construct a hypothetical 95% confidence interval for a hypothetical case of your choosing. Use your own unique choice of mean, standard deviation, and sample size to calculate the confidence interval.