1. A company using the perpetual inventory system purchased inventory worth $21,000 on account with terms of 3/10, n/30. Defective inventory of $1,000 was returned two days later, and the accounts were appropriately adjusted. If the invoice is paid within 10 days, the amount of the purchase discount that would be available to the company is
2. A company purchased 100 units for $30 each on January 31. It purchased 400 units for $20 each on February 28. It sold a total of 470 units for $110 each from March 1 through December If the company uses the last-in, first-out inventory costing method, calculate the amount of ending inventory on December 31. (Assume that the company uses a perpetual inventory system.)
3. Misty, Inc. had 24,000 units of ending inventory that were recorded at the cost of $8.00 per unit using the FIFO method. The current replacement cost is $4.50 per unit. Which of the following amounts would be reported as Ending Merchandise Inventory on the balance sheet using the lower-of-cost-or-market rule
4. A company that uses the perpetual inventory system purchased 500 pallets of industrial soap for $10,000 and paid $750 for the freight-in. The company sold the whole lot to a supermarket chain for $14,000 on account. The company uses the specific-identification method of inventory costing. Which of the following entries correctly records the cost of goods sold?
5. A company that uses the perpetual inventory system sold goods for $2,500 to a customer on account. The company had purchased the inventory for $500. Which of the following journal entries correctly records the cost of goods sold?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more