In this assignment, the first component of your course project, you will begin your company analysis by researching and providing background information on the publicly traded company you have selected. Consult resources such as MSN Money and Yahoo! Finance for information. You should also consult the company 10-K report for relevant details.
Write a 2-3 page introduction to your company including the following:
• Describe your publicly traded company. Provide the name, size, and location of the company. What type of organizational structure does it have?
• Describe the industry. Where does the company fit in the industry? Is it a major player? A newcomer?
• Analyze the current macroeconomic environment for the industry as a whole. o Where does the company fit in relation to that economic environment?
o How has the macroeconomic environment changed over the last five years? How will it change over the next five years?
o Consider factors such as GDP, inflation, unemployment, economic growth, and so on.
Organize your assignment logically with appropriate headings and subheadings. Support your work with at least three scholarly or professional resources and follow APA guidelines for your citations and references.
• Include a title page and reference page.
• Include 3-4 pages, not counting title page and reference page.
• Use at least three scholarly or professional resources.
• Use APA format for citations and references.
• Set your assignment in Times New Roman, 12 pt., double spaced.
• Company Overview Scoring Guide.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more