1. Research Vitaly Komar and Alexander Melamid‘s groundbreaking series, “People’s Choice,” from 1994.
2. Review all related background information (“Introduction”) on the following website:
3. Pay special attention to the scope and goals of the project; view “The Paintings” and “Survey Results.”
4. Read through the various “Letters to Komar & Melamid” (along the left, in red).
Write a three (3) paragraph minimum response addressing the following questions and, then, post your work to the Discussion Board. Reply to two of your classmates.
Points: 35 points (25 points for initial post, 10 points for follow-up posts)
Due Date: See Course Calendar for due date
1. Read the following resourses below:
2. You have a choice: write three (3) paragraphs OR create a chart that outlines the characteristics of postmodern architecture and modern architecture in order to distinguish between their stylistic differences. Utilize Robert Venturi’s seminal work Learning from Las Vegas to illustrate the postmodern philosophy/approach.
Please note: if you choose to make a chart, you can use a text editor to create a table or you can copy and paste a table from Word into the discussion box. (No attachments, please.)
3. Regardless of whether you write a 3 paragraph essay or create a chart, give examples of at least one postmodern and one modern structure. Be sure to apply the information/characteristics from your chart/essay to your selections.
4. Respond to two classmates’ posts in responses that are at least 1 paragraph in length.
Grading: 35 points, see Discussion Forum Grading Criteria below
**********************I will also need you to RESPOND to two of my classmates paper with one paragrapgh. THAT I WILL SEND YOU WILL IT IS POSTED
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more