Locate at least one real-life example of each of the following:
· Prosecutorial misconduct
· Ineffective assistance by criminal defense counsel
· Judicial misconduct
Summarize each example and address the following questions:
· What did the prosecutor do wrong? How does immunity protect the prosecutor from the consequences of his or her misconduct?
· What did the criminal defense attorney do wrong? What is the Strickland v. Washington standard? Refer to Courts and Criminal Justice in America.
How do the performance prong and the prejudice prong of the Stricklandstandard apply to the example?
· What did the judge do wrong? Which judicial selection option—either appointment, election, or merit—would help to reduce instances of judicial misconduct?
· How does the misconduct or ineffectiveness of these courtroom participants reflect or thwart the crime control model of criminal justice? How does the misconduct or ineffectiveness of these courtroom participants reflect or thwart the due process model of criminal justice?
Formatyour paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more