1. How is meningitis contracted? What is the difference between viral and bacterial meningitis?
2. How are viral and bacterial meningitis treated?
3. How does meningitis cause hearing loss?
4. In 2013, there was an unusual outbreak of fungal meningitis in some patients who were administered epidural prednisone (corticosteroids). Meningitis due to fungal infection is rarely observed.
a. What were the symptoms?
b. What was the cause?
c. What is the treatment?
5. Discuss the effects of a stroke, or cerebrovascular accident, if the cranial bleed is located in Broca’s or Wernicke’s area.
6. Briefly describe the differences between Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and Huntington’s disease, and explain the reasons for their differences.
7. Briefly describe and discuss brain conditions that require psychiatric treatment such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, sociopathic behavior, or psychosis, and their relationship with specific neurotransmitter dysregulation.
8. Use your knowledge about the layers of the meninges, along with their protective functions to discuss different types of hematomas in the brain-subdural vs epidural hematomas.
9. Use your knowledge about the Blood-Brain barrier and why during pregnancy majority of drugs cannot be used without the consequences of having fetal deformities or injury to the unborn fetus.
10. Discuss the cerebral hemispheres and their important functions.
11. Discuss the function of the cerebellum and the brain stem.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more