Subject Name: Operations Security_51
Lab Assessment 1 – ISOL 631 – Operations Security
University of the Cumberlands
Dr. Charles DeSassure
Crafting an Organization-Wide Security Management Policy for
1. Answer each question thoroughly.
2. Include your full name as a header.
3. Do not copy and paste information from the Internet, you will receive a zero for this assignment.
4. You may research information from the Internet and rewrite it in your own words (acceptable).
5. Do not copy another student work. The University of the Cumberlands has a strict policy relating to cheating. Think before you act!
6. Provide your answers as outline below. Each answer should be on a separate page.
7. Assessment: 25 points for each question. Please research and explain your answers. Do not type one or two sentences and expect to receive full credit. And please do not include meaningless words.
8. After you have answered each question, submit in MS Word document format.
Lab 1: Questions
1. What are three risks and threats of the User Domain?
2. Why do organizations have acceptable use policies (AUPs)?
3. Can Internet use and e-mail use policies be covered in an acceptable use policy?
4. Do compliance laws, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) or GLBA, play a role in AUP definition?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more