Writing Assignment – Wk 10
Some common biometric techniques include:
Select one of these biometric techniques and explain the benefits and the vulnerabilities associated with that method in 3-4 paragraphs.
Most of us are familiar with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc. Consider how business processes as services can increase the threat surface.
Use at least three sources. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Cite your sources. Do not copy. Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format.
Reply to two classmates’ posting in a paragraph of at least five sentences by asking questions, reflecting on your own experience, challenging assumptions, pointing out something new you learned, offering suggestions. You should make your initial post by Thursday evening so your classmates have an opportunity to respond before Sunday.at midnight when all three posts are due.
It is important that you use your own words, that you cite your sources, that you comply with the instructions regarding length of your post and that you reply to two classmates in a substantive way (not ‘nice post’ or the like). Your goal is to help your colleagues write better. Do not use spinbot or other word replacement software. It usually results in nonsense and is not a good way to learn anything. Please do not use attachments unless requested.
Instructions for the above question 2
2. 3 quotes from different sources are required. They must be enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line and be incorporated in your written discussion.
3. A 3 source reference list is required. The references should be clickable or use APA format. These should be academically or professionally appropriats not Wikipedia, Techopedia, etc.
4. The length requirement is not optional
5. If you are going to use unusual terms (such as ‘struggle-fare’ please define them.
6. Paragraphs are not collections of unrelated sentences. They are about a single idea captured in the topic sentence.
7. Use simple sentences and make sure they say what you mean. I don’t care for verbal flourishes. I want to read interesting ideas.
8. Use of an editor or proof reader is highly recommended. Short of that read your work out loud to yourself or a friend to make sure it makes sense and says what you want it to say. It is not easy to edit our own words. That’s why the best writers have editors.
Do a bit of research on-line. Find a criminal case that involved Digital Forensics.
Using WORD, write an ORIGINAL brief essay of 300 words or more describing the case and the how digital forensics were used in the investigation.
Safe Assign is software that verifies the originality of your work against on-line sources and other students.
Note your Safe Assign score. Continue submitting until your Safe Assign score is less than 25. For your first written assignment, you have unlimited times to retry your assignment.
Attach your WORD doc and then hit SUBMT.