Assignment 1: Practicum – Week 8 Journal Entry
· Develop effective documentation skills for group therapy sessions *
· Develop diagnoses for clients receiving group psychotherapy *
· Evaluate the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy for groups *
· Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders *
Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a group therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same group session.
Then, in your Practicum Journal, address the following:
· Using the Group Therapy Progress Note in this week’s Learning Resources, document the group session (see attachment).
· Describe each client (without violating HIPAA regulations), and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications.
· Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for each client. (very important to use
· Explain whether cognitive behavioral therapy would be effective with this group. Include expected outcomes based on this therapeutic approach.
· Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
· Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more