Theoretical Framework (based on Transformative Disability)
I need the following four sections completed based on the following question:
“What are the Learning Effects and Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury Adolescents in K-12?”
1. Clearly State your theoretical Framework
• The purpose of this narrative study is to understand the experiences of adolescents of traumatic brain injury (TBI) at the time of their primary education (Pre-K through Grade 12). At this stage in the research, the effects and experiences one has due to a learning disability from a TBI will generally be defined as just students with a learning disability, versus with the right preemptive care and post-injury therapies we can change that.
2. Epistemology of your framework
• Our finding and analysis will focus on Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) through the Epistemological Lens. Using the epistemological approach will allow us the ability to see those who suffer from TBI through their reality. We will look at the effects TBI has on their social structure, the loss of power and identity when TBI goes untreated, and we will focus on the Reality of how change should be enacted through the research that has already been done by scholars.
3. Ontology of your framework
• As a topic focusing on a particular disability, one would assume that as researchers we would want to take the approach of wanting to investigate our question through disability interpretive framework. However, we argue that for change to become enacted, our current research should then be completed from a transformative framework. A transformative framework will ensure that change is ratified by involving politics. There are times when a political intervention is required to enact change, and we need to intertwine these views so real change can come to fruition.
4. Tenets or underpinnings of your framework
• These various perspectives on disability familiarize the way questions of access get approached in education settings. Most schools operate within a medical model of disability. Typically, to get assistive accommodation, disabled students must prove that they have a diagnosed disability. These accommodations treat disability as a variation from the norm. If schools were to embrace a social or cultural perspective on disability, the goal would be to increase accessibility for all students, regardless of whether they have a formal diagnosis.
• No more than two pages
• Please use attached PDFs for references
• APA Formatting
• Every sentence or statement should be referenced
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more